Bloodlust…we all have it, some more than others it would seem. If you’re reading this you’ve probally got at least 500 pounds of blood under your belt, though there are many in the city turned that never get the desire to feed and grow. For the rest of us however, the need to feed is, well…a must need. It’s how we grow and, save for a few exceptions to the rules such as non-warring vampires (and I mean the real non-warring folks, as is DO NOT fight), it’s how we survive the battles we endure. In the begining of this city a good warrior kept a weight of 3-5,000 pounds of blood and that was enough to stay strong. Currently warriors are thought of as week at under 10,000 by most clan standards, though for strategic reasons during war many warriors will hover in the 3-7,000 range. Non-warring vampires, in most cases, either are very meger in weight from chasing hunters (as they don’t feel they are vunerable to zeroings) or very chubby in weight from never getting into fights. A vampire that doesn’t get attacked, or at least often, can average 17-40,000 pounds easy as of now in the city. The 20-30,000 pound range has become the new 5,000 and the once note worthy 40-100,000 range becoming less and less jaw dropping as more and more vampires in the city come close to it. How’s about a little circle time with the public about to see if they agree with these statements…
1) A good warring blood level is what currently? What do you think it was one year ago? 2) The average non-warring blood level is what currently? What was it one year ago? 3) Have you noticed a rise in average bps for active vampires in the city from one, two, or three year(s) ago? 4) When you see a 50,000bp vampire are you in awe? How does that compare to how you would have reacted about it one, two, or three years ago? 5) Where do you think the line is drawn between low blood levels and medium, medium and high?
Liz Summers: 1) I’d say about 12,000. A year ago, 8,000 might have been enough. 2) Hm… that’s a difficult one. For vamps who have been around for a while, probably about 16,000. 3) There has been a definite rise in BP. 4) No, I’m not in awe, because I know that it’s not that hard if you’ve been around for a while and have kept out of wars. Plus, the really high BP vamps make me think of black blood, which I despise. 5) I’d say medium is to about 15,000 BP, high everything above that.
- I’d say around 15k is pretty decent to go out with. I’d say the same for about a year ago.
- No use for non warring vamps. They’re not very fun to play with.
- There was a definite rise in blood in the last year with the major vamps in the city. Some of the most warring vamps got very fat, which makes the battles more challenging.
- When I first entered the city I was in awe of someone with 50k. Then found out about the whole black blood thing. Not my style. Then I got anxious to take the fat cats down.
- The lines are each individuals preference. If you want to be a warring sob, then you better back it up with copious amounts of blood. I would say low is anything below 8k in blood. 9k-17k is medium. Anything above that is high. That’s if you’re a warring vamp. It means you sat on your hands instead of battling it out.
Reach: 1) It all comes down to, how much warring do you do. Being a warrior for over three years now, I’ve never gone up 15K, but I’d say back in the days, 2K was good enough to go to the battle field. Nowadays, 5K is a requirement. 2) I would’t know, never been a non warring vamp. 4) It would take a freaking high ammount of bps to put me in awe. Over three years ago, I was fighting RB himself and he had over 200000bps when we started attacking him. Xeneri , his first childer was around the same amount, actually this was back in May 2003, 3 years ago. 3) Of course. Mainly due to not enough warring or at least not as much as back in the days. 5) low-5000-medium-20000-high
Hesu: 1) We [SIE] like to start at 12 -20k, fighting at 7k is our standard…last year I’d say it was 3-5k 2) 20-50k, last year it was 7-10 3) Yes, signifacantly higher. 4) No not in awe. I have learned from experience anything over say 22k just drops so very fast; it gives the bearer a false sense of security. BUT it also depends on how they got the blood and if they are a true neutral. 5) 7-12k is average…no one in SIE can become a warrior under 7k and we like everyone to be able to necro to 12k. I’d say 0-6k is low and an easy target to zero fairly quickly. 7-12k is about average, 12-15k is strong, 15-22k is a good solid level to maintain…anything over that flies off.
Vaelen: 1) 8000 minimum, I’d say a year ago, probably…5000 2) 5000; 3000 3) Absolutely 4) Yeah, I’m still in awe…less so than I would have been years ago because of Quizilla usage. 5) Low < 5000; Medium is around 10,000; High is over 15,000
That’s not all! In our next segment we’ll be touching on the rulers of the city! Legends, myths, the good guys, the bad guys, and all the left overs. Do you remember who and when? Think about it…
1) A good warring blood level is what currently? What do you think it was one year ago?
10-12k minumum for battle, as opposed to say, 5-8k a year ago.
2) The average non-warring blood level is what currently? What was it one year ago?
We dont have a lot of dealings with non-warring vamps, so I am going to say around 10k. A year ago, perhaps 8k-ish.
3) Have you noticed a rise in average bps for active vampires in the city from one, two, or three year(s) ago?
Yes, perhaps its from less ongoing warring, or perhaps its due to the Black Blood craze.
4) When you see a 50,000bp vampire are you in awe? How does that compare to how you would have reacted about it one, two, or three years ago?
To some extent, then I look at lineage.... if they have hundreds of faceless childer, then no, im not impressed in the least. Blood Points do not the vampire make.
5) Where do you think the line is drawn between low blood levels and medium, medium and high? 0-5k low. 5-15k medium. 15k and over high.
scorpio Prinzessen~Kreiger Die Nachthexen
The Sun Clan used to keep statistics on all vampies above Supreme, but the chore and list became unwieldy. We now only keep statistics on vampires at Blood Royal level and above. If that becomes too cumbersome, we might just limit our information gathering to those vampires in the Blood God range, which right now number approximately 100 in the City.